- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Vamped Up (Mass Market Paperback)
Special Order - Subject to Availability
There should be nothing to fear; Eves safe. But I cant go back. Not when my nightmares have resurfacedthe ones in which the only person Ive ever loved is ravaged by a vampire bite.
If she only knew how close I am to losing control . . .
It doesnt matter that I promised Eve, and myself, I wouldnt sink my fangs into her perfect, unblemished skin. I know that one day my bloodlust will overcome my love and my promise. The only thing I dont know is how much longer I can fight the truth of my dreams: I will taste her . . . and when I do, Ill drain her dry.
About the Author
Kristin Miller is the author of the Vampires of Crimson Bay series, a paranormal series featuring a blood war between vampires and shape-shifters, from Avon Impulse. She lives in Northern California with her family.
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(3 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(6 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(9 days)
- William Ury -- "Getting to Yes with Yourself"(9 days)
- Sw. Shraddhananda aka Rev. Dr. Sonya Jones -- "Jesus Was a Shaktipat Guru"(10 days)