- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Unflinching Courage: Pioneering Women Who Shaped Texas
Former United States Senator and "New York Times"-bestselling author Hutchinson bring to life the incredible stories of the resourceful and brave women who shaped the state of Texas and influenced American history.
About the Author
Kay Bailey Hutchison was twice elected to the Texas House of Representatives, became state treasurer in 1990, and in 1993, became the first woman elected to represent Texas in the United States Senate. In 2006, she was elected chairman of the Senate Republican Policy Committee, becoming one of the top four leaders of Senate Republicans and the only woman among them. Senator Hutchison lives in Dallas with her husband, Ray, and their two children.
- David Gessner -- "All the Wild That Remains"(14 hours)
- Tara Dairman -- "The Stars of Summer"(1 day)
- Ann Stewart Zachwieja, Katie Wise, Yoon Park, and Eddy Jordan -- "Listen to Your Mother"(2 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Strange Angels"(7 days)
- David Loy -- "A New Buddhist Path"(7 days)