- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
The Aztec Diet: Get Skinny Fast and Unlock the Power of Chia, the Original Superfood
Chia Power can make you skinny, strong, and healthy
The Aztecs cultivated the world's most nutritious foods, which provided them with the strength to build one of civilization's greatest empires. The key to the astounding fitness and energy levels of the Aztec warriors? The miracle superfood: chia. Already fueling endurance athletes and distance runners like those featured in the bestselling book Born to Run, chia is quickly gaining popularity as the biggest diet breakthrough in years. Now, in The Aztec Diet, New York Times bestselling author Dr. Bob Arnot incorporates the eating habits of this mighty civilization into our modern-day lives to unlock the answer to lasting weight-loss success.
Follow The Aztec Diet's three-phase plan to lose weight quickly and effortlessly, improve overall health and wellness, end hunger cravings, and eliminate the exhaustion that accompanies blood-sugar spikes and drops.
- Phase I jump-starts your weight loss, supercharging your metabolism with three chia smoothies per day.
- Phase II keeps you satisfied, replacing the midday smoothie with a delicious and nutritious lunch to help avoid the all-too-familiar dieter's plateau.
- Phase III maintains your target weight for good with a guide to smart food choices and healthful recipes to keep your mind and body in top form.
With simple, delicious recipes and countless ways to include the superfood benefits of chia in every meal, The Aztec Diet provides all the tools necessary to keep you motivated and on track as you begin the journey to a better, healthier you.
About the Author
Bob Arnot, physician and avid chia advocate, is a New York Times bestselling author and has written fourteen previous books on nutrition and health topics. Arnot has been a medical correspondent for NBC Nightly News, Dateline NBC, the Today show, CBS Evening News, 60 Minutes, and CBS This Morning, and he is a health columnist for Men's Journal. He lives in Palm Beach, Florida and spends his winters in Vermont.
- Chuck Palahniuk -- "Beautiful You"(3 days)
- Silvia Pettem & Tito Roberts -- "Boulder in the 1950s 2015 Calendar"(5 days)
- Halloween(6 days)
- Eric Skokan -- "Farm Fork Food"(11 days)
- Jon Bassoff -- "Factory Town"(12 days)