- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
The Big Book of Logos 5
The Big Book of Logos 5 is an inspiring collection of the most innovative, clever, and aesthetically pleasing logos and trademarks designed in recent years. Selected from a competition in 2007, this volume showcases the work of both international and American firms, creating a cornucopia of images and styles seen (but rarely catalogued) from all over the world.
This colorful guide will provide endless inspiration and helpful research for professionals and aspiring designers, illustrating the vast spectrum of typography, image shapes, and techniques visible in todays market.
About the Author
A noted authority on the subjects of graphic design, logo design, and corporate branding, David E. Carter has produced over 100 best-selling books in those fields, including The Big Book of Logos, The Big Book of New Design Ideas, and The Big Book of Business Cards. He is currently working on several new corporate identity books.
- Deborah Frazier -- "Colorado's Hot Springs"(1 day)
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(3 days)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(3 days)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(7 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(10 days)