- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Diaries of an Urban Panther
Violet Jordan Rule #1 of being a superhero: No tights.
By now you know Im hardly a normal girl. Last night I woke up naked in an alley after fighting off some werewolves. All in a days work, I guess. I thought I was dealing pretty well with the whole werepanther thing: the training, the apocalyptic prophecies. And the hot guy following me around, protecting me at every turn, is definitely a bonus. Im even starting to become accustomed to the bloodshed and the violenceand thats what scares me. What will tomorrow bring? . . .
About the Author
Amanda Arista was born in Illinois, grew up in Corpus Christi, and lives in Dallas, but her heart lies in London. When not writing, she often dreams of co-opening an evil bakery and selling despicable desserts. She spends her weekends writing at coffee shops, practicing for the day that caffeine intake becomes an Olympic sport, and plotting character demises.
- Boulder Ballet Storytime Reading of "The Firebird" and "Carnival of the Animals"(1 hour)
- David Gessner -- "All the Wild That Remains"(2 days)
- Tara Dairman -- "The Stars of Summer"(3 days)
- Ann Stewart Zachwieja, Katie Wise, Yoon Park, and Eddy Jordan -- "Listen to Your Mother"(4 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Strange Angels"(9 days)