- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Go Big or Go Home: Taking Risks in Life, Love, and Tattooing
With great passion and unflinching honesty, the renowned tattoo artist and "New York Times"-bestselling author chronicles her journey to develop greater personal strength by taking bigger risks in life, love, and her tattoo work in this stunning illustrated book.
About the Author
Kat Von D is a tattooer and the star of LA Ink, one of the Learning Channel's top-rated programs since its launch in 2007. She is the author of the award-winning New York Times bestseller, High Voltage Tattoo, and the creator of an exclusive makeup and fragrance line for Sephora. Kat also set the Guinness World Record for doing the most tattoos in a twenty-four-hour period. Her tattoo shop, High Voltage Tattoo, is in Hollywood, where she lives.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(3 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(4 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(5 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(6 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(7 days)