- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Mamika: My Mighty Little Grandmother
Meet Mamika: the worlds coolest and most daring nonagenarian!
To raise his ninety-three-year-old grandmothers spirits, photographer Sacha Goldberger engaged her as his creative collaborator, model, and muse. Countless costumes, geriatric gaffes, unbelievable stunts, and hilarious photo shoots later, Mamika is a worldwide global media sensation.
This volume captures our feisty heroine in a range of amusing scenarios, all accompanied by her droll observations about life and living, making this book a treasure trove of witty, sardonic wisdom for readers of all ages.
About the Author
Sacha Goldberger is a photographer who specializes in fashion and advertising. His previous book, The Little Book of I Love You, has sold more than 100,000 copies worldwide. His photographs of Mamika can be viewed on www.sachabada.com. He lives in France.
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(2 hours)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(5 hours)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(4 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(7 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(10 days)