- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Nobody's Baby But Mine LP
Genius physics professor Dr. Jane Darling desperately wants a babybut shes determined to spare her child the suffering that she herself experienced growing up, when her super-intelligence made her feel like a freak. So Janes looking for someone very special to father her child. Someone very . . . well . . . stupid. Cal Bonner, the Chicago Stars legendary quarterback, seems like the perfect choice. But his champion good looks and down-home ways are deceiving. Dr. Jane learns too late that this good ol boy is a lot smarter than he lets onand hes not about to be used and abandoned by a brainy, baby-mad schemer.
About the Author
Susan Elizabeth Phillips soared onto the New York Times bestseller list with Dream a Little Dream. She's the only four-time recipient of the Romance Writers of America's prestigious Favorite Book of the Year Award. A resident of the Chicago suburbs, she is also a hiker, gardener, reader, wife, and mother of two grown sons.
- Ann Stewart Zachwieja, Katie Wise, Yoon Park, and Eddy Jordan -- "Listen to Your Mother"(1 day)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Strange Angels"(6 days)
- David Loy -- "A New Buddhist Path"(6 days)
- Carl Lehrburger -- "Secrets of Ancient America"(7 days)
- Marie Rose Phan-Le -- "Talking Story"(8 days)