- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Amelia Bedelia Chapter Book #2: Amelia Bedelia Unleashed
With Amelia Bedelia, anything can happen!
Amelia Bedelia is going to get a puppy! When her parents ask her what kind of dog she'd like, Amelia Bedelia doesn't know what to say. There are hundreds of dogs in the world, maybe even millions! How will Amelia Bedelia ever find the perfect puppy?
Look out! Here comes Amelia Bedelia, and she's got one thing on her mind—DOGS!
About the Author
Herman Parish was in the fourth grade when his aunt, Peggy Parish, wrote the first book about Amelia Bedelia. The author lives in Princeton, New Jersey.
Praise for Amelia Bedelia Chapter Book #2: Amelia Bedelia Unleashed…
“No child can resist Amelia [Bedelia] and her literal trips through the minefield of the English language—and no adult can fail to notice that she’s usually right when she’s wrong.”
-New York Times Book Review
Praise for the young Amelia Bedelia series:“Parish has turned the clock back, making Amelia Bedelia young again and giving a new generation of readers the opportunity to enjoy her humor and self-confidence.”
“Her ingenuous spirit will continue to capture hearts.”
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(2 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(3 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(4 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(5 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(6 days)