- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Stormchild: A Novel of Suspense
Having already lost a son in a terrorist attack, Tim Blackburn must now cope with the death of his beloved wife, killed in a mysterious explosion at sea. All that remains of his decimated family is his missing daughter, Nicole, last seen in the company of the mad, charismatic leader of the shadowy environmental activist group Genesis. Caspar von Rellsteb, self-proclaimed protector of the planet, presides over his fanatically dedicated followers with an iron fistand Tim is determined to free his child from his grip. Aboard the sloop Stormchild, he sets out with journalist Jackie Potten in search of Genesiss hidden lair. But the hunt is leading them into perilous watersand the darkness awaiting Tim Blackburn on the far side of the world could destroy whats left of his sanity and his soul.
About the Author
Bernard Cornwell is the author of the acclaimed New York Times bestsellers Agincourt and The Fort; the bestselling Saxon Tales, which include The Last Kingdom, The Pale Horseman, Lords of the North, Sword Song, The Burning Land, and most recently Death of Kings; and the Richard Sharpe novels, among many others. He lives with his wife on Cape Cod and in Charleston, South Carolina.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(4 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(5 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(6 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(7 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(8 days)