- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Get ready, get set, use your pinkermagination!
Drawing and coloring is doodlicious!
- Over 100 pages of purplicious pictures for you to complete
- Includes coloring, drawing, and activities to inspire creativity
- Perfect for Pinkalicious fans of all ages
About the Author
Victoria Kann is the author-artist of two #1 New York Times bestselling books, Silverlicious and Goldilicious, and is the artist and coauthor of the New York Times bestsellers Pinkalicious and Purplicious. In addition, Victoria cowrote Pinkalicious: The Musical, which premiered in New York City to sold-out audiences and continues to be performed across the country. Her award-winning artwork has graced the covers and pages of many magazines, newspapers, and books. She lives with her husband, who is a toy designer, and their two daughters, and works in a studio overlooking an Emeraldalicious garden of her own.
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(1 day)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(1 day)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(5 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(8 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(11 days)