- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Pretty Little Liars #10: Ruthless
Sometimes bad things happen to bad girls. . . .
Aria's love life is on the Fitzahem, fritz. Emily's exploring her wild side. Hanna's kissing the enemy. And someone from Spencer's pastsomeone she never thought she'd see againis back to haunt her. But none of that compares to what these pretty little liars did on their last spring break. It's their darkest secret yet. And guess who else knows?
I haven't forgotten, and I certainly haven't forgiven. These pretty little liars better watch their backs because they're about to get exactly what they deserve. . . .
About the Author
Sara Shepard is the author of two New York Times bestselling series, Pretty Little Liars and The Lying Game. She graduated from New York University and has an MFA from Brooklyn College. Sara's Pretty Little Liars novels were inspired by her upbringing in Philadelphia's Main Line.
Praise for Pretty Little Liars #10: Ruthless…
Praise for the Pretty Little Liars series:“Shepard writes a suspenseful page–turner that will have teens thirsting for more.”
-School Library Journal
“Shepard does a fine job of writing an intriguing tale full of provocative exploits and adventure…It will not disappoint the fans.”
-Voice of Youth Advocates (VOYA)
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(3 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(4 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(5 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(6 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(7 days)