- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Pretty Little Liars #9: Twisted
Four pretty girls have more ugly secrets than ever.
It's been a year since the mystery of their former friend's disappearance was finally laid to rest, and Aria, Spencer, Hanna, and Emily have worked hard to put their lives back together. Now seniors in high school, the pretty little liars are older, but they're not any wiser.
Last spring break in Jamaica, they did something unforgivable. The girls are desperate to forget that fateful night, but I saw everything. And they should know by now that all secrets wash ashore . . . eventually.
About the Author
Sara Shepard is the author of two New York Times bestselling series, Pretty Little Liars and The Lying Game. She graduated from New York University and has an MFA from Brooklyn College. Sara's Pretty Little Liars novels were inspired by her upbringing in Philadelphia's Main Line.
Praise for Pretty Little Liars #9: Twisted…
Praise for the Pretty Little Liars series: “Shepard writes a suspenseful page–turner that will have teens thirsting for more.”
-School Library Journal
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(4 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(5 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(6 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(7 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(8 days)