- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Amelia Bedelia Makes a Friend
When Amelia Bedelias neighbor and very best friend Jen moves away, Amelia Bedelia is sad.
One day, a new neighbor moves in. But she isnt anything at all like Jen. Or is she?
Amelia Bedelia discovers that friends come in all shapes and sizes, in this easy-to-read book about friendship that is just right for beginning readers.
About the Author
Herman Parish was in the fourth grade when his aunt, Peggy Parish, wrote the first book about Amelia Bedelia. The author lives in Princeton, New Jersey.
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(12 hours)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(15 hours)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(4 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(7 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(10 days)