- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Marley Learns a Lesson
Marley has two new friends in the house--the new kittens, Lucky and Yow-Yow As the king of the castle, Marley enjoys showing the kittens a few life lessons. Marley shows the kittens where to wait for Cassie to come home from school and where not to sniff, like Baby Louie's diaper The kittens show Marley a few things, too, like how to pounce and how to scratch. But when Marley is scared by a thunderstorm, he may find that he doesn't know everything just yet. Will the kittens have one more important lesson to show their pal Marley?
About the Author
John Grogan is the author of the #1 adult bestseller Marley & Me: Life and Love with the Worlds Worst Dog, which inspired the bestselling middle-grade memoir Marley: A Dog Like No Other and the #1 bestselling picture book Bad Dog, Marley! He is also the author of the bestselling A Very Marley Christmas, Marley Goes to School, and Marley and the Kittens. John lives with his wife and three children and their new dogs, Gracie and Woodson, in the Pennsylvania countryside.
- Deborah Frazier -- "Colorado's Hot Springs"(18 hours)
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(2 days)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(2 days)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(6 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(9 days)