- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Marley: Not a Peep!
Jeepers peepers! Cassies class hatched chicks at school, and Cassie gets to bring them home for the weekend to share with her family. The chicks are very cute, but will need a lot of attention . . . which Marley soon finds out.
While Cassie is out of the house on a playdate, leaving Marley to babysit, the chicks get loose from their cage and begin to run around the house! Can Marley round up the chicks before Cassie gets back, or will the temptation to have a playdate of his own be too great for him to resist? Find out in this lively Marley I Can Read!
About the Author
John Grogan is the author of the #1 adult bestseller Marley & Me: Life and Love with the Worlds Worst Dog, which inspired the bestselling middle-grade memoir Marley: A Dog Like No Other and the #1 bestselling picture book Bad Dog, Marley! He is also the author of the bestselling A Very Marley Christmas, Marley Goes to School, and Marley and the Kittens. John lives with his wife and three children and their new dogs, Gracie and Woodson, in the Pennsylvania countryside.
- Doris Kearns Goodwin -- "The Bully Pulpit"(2 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "What Goes On"(4 days)
- Mary Rockwood Lane -- "Healing with the Arts"(4 days)
- Mirabai Starr -- "Saint Francis of Assisi", "Saint Teresa of Avila", and "The Showings of Julian of Norwich"(5 days)
- 25 Days of Grinch-mas Holiday Storytime, Featuring The Grinch!(11 days)