- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
The Seven Dials Mystery
Gerry Wade had proved himself to be a champion sleeper, so the other houseguests decided to play a practical joke on him. Eight alarm clocks were set to go off, one after the other, starting at 6:30 a.m. But when morning arrived, one clock was missing and the prank then backfired, with tragic consequences.
For Jimmy Thesiger in particular, the words "Seven Dials" were to take on a new and chilling significance. . . .
About the Author
Agatha Christie is the most widely published author of all time and in any language, outsold only by the Bible and Shakespeare. Her books have sold over a billion copies in English and another billion in one hundred foreign countries. She is the author of eighty novels and short-story collections, nineteen plays, and six novels under the name Mary Westmacott. She died in 1976.
Praise for The Seven Dials Mystery…
“The quickness of Christie’s hand still continues to deceive our eyes.”
-Val McDermid, New York Times bestselling author
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(4 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(5 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(6 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(7 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(8 days)