- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
The Sittaford Mystery
In a remote house in the middle of Dartmoor, six shadowy figures huddle around a table for a seance. Tension rises as the spirits spell out a chilling message: "Captain Trevelyan . . . dead . . . murder."
Is this black magic or simply a macabre joke? The only way to be certain is to locate Captain Trevelyan. Unfortunately, his home is six miles away and, with snowdrifts blocking the roads, someone will have to make the journey on foot. . . .
About the Author
Agatha Christie is the most widely published author of all time and in any language, outsold only by the Bible and Shakespeare. Her books have sold over a billion copies in English and another billion in one hundred foreign countries. She is the author of eighty novels and short-story collections, nineteen plays, and six novels under the name Mary Westmacott. She died in 1976.
Praise for The Sittaford Mystery…
“I cut my mystery teeth on Agatha Christie.”
-John Lescroart, New York Times bestselling author
“An excellent book to take away for a weekend reading.”
-New York Times
- Eric Skokan -- "Farm Fork Food"(4 days)
- Jon Bassoff -- "Factory Town"(5 days)
- Dannielle Owens-Reid & Kristin Russo -- "This Is a Book for Parents of Gay Kids"(6 days)
- Julie Hedlund & Susan Eaddy -- "My Love for You Is the Sun"(7 days)
- Veterans Speak Book Club Discussion of "The Yellow Birds"(7 days)