- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Curtain: Poirot's Last Case: A Hercule Poirot Mystery
The crime-fighting careers of Hercule Poirot and Captain Hastings have come full circlethey are back once again in the rambling country house in which they solved their first murder together.
Both Poirot and Great Styles have seen better daysbut, despite being crippled with arthritis, there is nothing wrong with the great detective and his little gray cells. However, when Poirot brands one of the seemingly harmless guests a five-time murderer, some people have their doubts. But Poirot alone knows he must prevent a sixth murder before the curtain falls. . . .
About the Author
Agatha Christie is the most widely published author of all time and in any language, outsold only by the Bible and Shakespeare. Her books have sold over a billion copies in English and another billion in one hundred foreign countries. She is the author of eighty novels and short-story collections, nineteen plays, and six novels under the name Mary Westmacott. She died in 1976.
Praise for Curtain: Poirot's Last Case: A Hercule Poirot Mystery…
“First rate Christie: fast, complicated, wryly funny.”
“Gripping, cunning and devious, and a stunning climax.”
-Sunday Express (London)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "What Goes On"(1 day)
- Mary Rockwood Lane -- "Healing with the Arts"(1 day)
- Mirabai Starr -- "Saint Francis of Assisi", "Saint Teresa of Avila", and "The Showings of Julian of Norwich"(2 days)
- 25 Days of Grinch-mas Holiday Storytime, Featuring The Grinch!(8 days)
- Used Book Office Closed(10 days)