- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Hercule Poirot's Christmas: A Hercule Poirot Mystery
Christmas Eve, and the Lee familys reunion is shattered by a deafening crash of furniture and a high-pitched wailing scream. Upstairs, the tyrannical Simeon Lee lies dead in a pool of blood, his throat slashed.
When Hercule Poirot offers to assist, he finds an atmosphere not of mourning but of mutual suspicion. It seems everyone had their own reason to hate the old man. . . .
About the Author
Agatha Christie is the most widely published author of all time and in any language, outsold only by the Bible and Shakespeare. Her books have sold over a billion copies in English and another billion in one hundred foreign countries. She is the author of eighty novels and short-story collections, nineteen plays, and six novels under the name Mary Westmacott. She died in 1976.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(3 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(4 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(5 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(6 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(7 days)