- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Hallowe'en Party: A Hercule Poirot Mystery
At a Halloween party, Joycea hostile thirteen-year-oldboasts that she once witnessed a murder. When no one believes her, she storms off home. But within hours her body is found, still in the house, drowned in an apple-bobbing tub.
That night, Hercule Poirot is called in to find the evil presence. But first he must establish whether he is looking for a murderer or a double murderer.
About the Author
Agatha Christie is the most widely published author of all time and in any language, outsold only by the Bible and Shakespeare. Her books have sold over a billion copies in English and another billion in one hundred foreign countries. She is the author of eighty novels and short-story collections, nineteen plays, and six novels under the name Mary Westmacott. She died in 1976.
Praise for Hallowe'en Party: A Hercule Poirot Mystery…
“Agatha Christie needed to create an exceptional detective to outthink every reader and Hercule Poirot is the result.”
-Peter Lovesey, Anthony award-winning author of Stagestruck
“A thundering success….A triumph for Hercule Poirot.”
-Daily Mirror (London)
- Bruce Kawin -- "Selected Film Essays and Interviews"(15 hours)
- Sil & Eliza Reynolds -- "Mothering and Daughtering"(1 day)
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Twelve Tribes of Hattie"(6 days)
- Elana Amsterdam -- "Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry"(7 days)
- Khaled Hosseini -- "And the Mountains Echoed"(8 days)