- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Evil Under the Sun: A Hercule Poirot Mystery
The beautiful bronzed body of Arlena Stuart lay facedown on the beach. But strangely, there was no sun and Arlena was not sunbathing she had been strangled.
Ever since Arlenas arrival the air had been thick with sexual tension. Each of the guests had a motive to kill her, including Arlenas new husband. But Hercule Poirot suspects that this apparent crime of passion conceals something much more evil.
About the Author
Agatha Christie is the most widely published author of all time and in any language, outsold only by the Bible and Shakespeare. Her books have sold over a billion copies in English and another billion in one hundred foreign countries. She is the author of eighty novels and short-story collections, nineteen plays, and six novels under the name Mary Westmacott. She died in 1976.
Praise for Evil Under the Sun: A Hercule Poirot Mystery…
“Hercule Poirot will live on forever because, like Chaplin’s Little Tramp (that other immortal in moustache and bowler hat) he has the ability to solve the problems of the world.”
-Alan Bradley, New York Times bestselling author of the Flavia de Luce novels
“She springs her secret like a land mine.”
-Times Literary Supplement (London)
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(33 minutes)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(1 day)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(2 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(3 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(4 days)