- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
The Hollow: A Hercule Poirot Mystery
A far-from-warm welcome greets Hercule Poirot as he arrives for lunch at Lucy Angkatells country house. A man lies dying by the swimming pool, his blood dripping into the water. His wife stands over him, holding a revolver.
As Poirot investigates, he begins to realize that beneath the respectable surface lies a tangle of family secrets and everyone becomes a suspect.
About the Author
Agatha Christie is the most widely published author of all time and in any language, outsold only by the Bible and Shakespeare. Her books have sold over a billion copies in English and another billion in one hundred foreign countries. She is the author of eighty novels and short-story collections, nineteen plays, and six novels under the name Mary Westmacott. She died in 1976.
Praise for The Hollow: A Hercule Poirot Mystery…
“A strange, poignant book; these are deep waters, with powerful undercurrents.”
-Michel Houellebecq, award-winning international author
“A grade-A plot—the best Christie in years.”
-San Francisco Chronicle
- Deborah Frazier -- "Colorado's Hot Springs"(Now)
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(2 days)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(2 days)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(6 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(9 days)