- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
They Do It with Mirrors: A Miss Marple Mystery
Miss Marple senses danger when she visits a friend living in Stoneygates, a rehabilitation center for delinquents. Her fears are confirmed when someone shoots at the administrator. Although he is not injured, a mysterious visitor is less fortunateshot dead simultaneously in another part of the building.
Pure coincidence? Miss Marple thinks not, and must use all her cunning to solve the riddle of the strangers visit and his murder.
About the Author
Agatha Christie is the most widely published author of all time and in any language, outsold only by the Bible and Shakespeare. Her books have sold over a billion copies in English and another billion in one hundred foreign countries. She is the author of eighty novels and short-story collections, nineteen plays, and six novels under the name Mary Westmacott. She died in 1976.
Praise for They Do It with Mirrors: A Miss Marple Mystery…
“I’ve always preferred her Jane Marple books, and find them infinitely rereadable; it hardly matters if I remember who did it.”
-Lawrence Block, New York Times bestselling author
“No one on either side of the Atlantic does it better.”
-New York Times
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "What Goes On"(1 day)
- Mary Rockwood Lane -- "Healing with the Arts"(1 day)
- Mirabai Starr -- "Saint Francis of Assisi", "Saint Teresa of Avila", and "The Showings of Julian of Norwich"(2 days)
- 25 Days of Grinch-mas Holiday Storytime, Featuring The Grinch!(8 days)
- Used Book Office Closed(10 days)