- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Some are born to sweet delight, Some are born to endless night . . .
When penniless Michael Rogers discovers the beautiful house at Gypsys Acre and then meets the heiress Ellie, it seems that all his dreams have come true at once. But he ignores an old womans warning of an ancient curse, and evil begins to stir in paradise. As Michael soon learns: Gypsys Acre is the place where fatal accidents happen.
About the Author
Agatha Christie is the most widely published author of all time and in any language, outsold only by the Bible and Shakespeare. Her books have sold over a billion copies in English and another billion in one hundred foreign countries. She is the author of eighty novels and short-story collections, nineteen plays, and six novels under the name Mary Westmacott. She died in 1976.
Praise for Endless Night…
“One of the best things Agatha Christie has ever done.”
-Sunday Times (London)
“I suffer nostalgia for the world of Agatha Christie as I remember it.”
-Gregory Maguire, New York Times bestselling author of Wicked
- Doris Kearns Goodwin -- "The Bully Pulpit"(5 hours)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "What Goes On"(2 days)
- Mary Rockwood Lane -- "Healing with the Arts"(2 days)
- Mirabai Starr -- "Saint Francis of Assisi", "Saint Teresa of Avila", and "The Showings of Julian of Norwich"(3 days)
- 25 Days of Grinch-mas Holiday Storytime, Featuring The Grinch!(9 days)