- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
When My Baby Dreams
Sometimes, Mila dreams shes a butterfly . . . .
Sometimes, shes a bookworm . . .
Or a surfer girl , or even an astronaut.
When Mila dreams, she can be anything.
From the brilliant mind of new mother Adele Enersen comes this imaginative journey through the irresistible dreamscapes of a newborn. A love letter to babies everywhere.
About the Author
When Adele Enersen's daughter, Mila, was born, Adele started a blog of whimsical baby photos to share with her friends and family. Very quickly that blog, milasdaydreams.blogspot.com, boomed into a destination for millions of admirers around the world and also became a book called When My Baby Dreams. A former copywriter and concept designer in advertising, Adele now spends her days photographing Mila and imagining new dreamscapes for her growing daughter.
Praise for When My Baby Dreams…
“Libraries that cater to the very youngest children and their parents will want to add this simple, lovely book to their collections.”
-School Library Journal
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(1 day)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(1 day)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(5 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(8 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(11 days)