- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
The Survivor: Families of Honor, Book Three
Matties body has healed from the cancer that nearly took her life . . . but can she find the man who can mend her lonely heart?
Mattie has faced more in her twenty-three years than she ever imagined possible. Having successfully battled cancer, shes ready to reenter the world with hopes for her future. But while she was in and out of hospitals, other Amish girls her age were courting and finding the men they would marry. The only man whos ever made her heart beat faster is Graham Weaver, her best friend, who has always been there to comfort her, in good times and bad. Is it finally time for their friendship to become something more?
But cruel gossip is spreading, claiming that Grahams the father of the baby Jenna Yoders carrying. Will Matties dreams of a happily-ever-after be crushed before theyve left the ground?
About the Author
Shelley Shepard Gray is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Sisters of the Heart, Seasons of Sugarcreek, Secrets of Crittenden County, and Families of Honor series. She lives in southern Ohio, where she writes full-time, bakes too much, and can often be found walking her dachshunds on her town's bike trail.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(2 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(3 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(4 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(5 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(6 days)