- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Iliana Wildwood would do anything to escape the depraved attentions of the unscrupulous baron who covets her lands . . . including marrying a barbarian. Fleeing to the Scottish Highlands, she weds Duncan, laird to Dunbar Castle. Certainly, there is something about the virile warrior that makes her weak in the knees, but she refuses to allow him into her bed until he agrees to become more civilized.
And Iliana has the perfect device to help her resist the temptations of her powerful, handsome husband: a belt of chastity. With it firmly in place, she can successfully thwart his determined advances. Still, Duncan is not one to easily accept defeat—and, with a brilliant change in tactics, he launches a bold assault on her virtue designed to make her willingly, breathlessly, give up . . . The Key.
About the Author
Lynsay Sands is the nationally bestselling author of the Argeneau/Rogue Hunter vampire series, as well as numerous historicals and anthologies. She's been writing stories since grade school and considers herself incredibly lucky to be able to make a career out of it. Her hope is that readers can get away from their everyday stress through her stories, and if there are occasional uncontrollable fits of laughter, that's just a big bonus.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(4 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(5 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(6 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(7 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(8 days)