- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Wet & Wild
What do you get when you cross a Viking with a Navy SEAL?
A warrior with fierce instincts of the past and the rigorous training of Americas most elite fighting corps . . .
A totally buff hero-in-the-making who hasnt had a woman in roughly a thousand years . . .
A wise guy with a time-warped sense of humor drilling with the boys . . .
A dyed-in-the-wool romantic with a hopeless crush on his seriously hot, hands-off superior officer . . .
You get every womans dream-man come true! And even though his adjustment to the modern rules of love may be a bit . . . rough, the outcome will most definitely be . . . Wet & Wild
About the Author
Sandra Hill is a graduate of Penn State and worked for more than ten years as a features writer and education editor for publications in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Writing about serious issues taught her the merits of seeking the lighter side of even the darkest stories. She is the wife of a stockbroker and the mother of four sons.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(2 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(3 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(4 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(5 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(6 days)