- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
The Viking's Captive
Tyra, Warrior Princess
She is too tall, too loud, too fierce to be a good catch. But her ailing father has decreed that her four younger sisters cannot be wed til Tyra consents to take a husband. Alas, with no suitors begging for her hand, it looks as if the sisters will all remain virgins.
Then a journey to save her fathers life brings Tyra face to face with Adam the Healer. A god in human form, hes tall, muscled, perfectly proportioned. Here is the physician who could cure her father, and the lover who could finally seduce her to his bed furs.
Too bad Adam refuses to fall in with her plans. Holy Runes! Whats a lady to do but truss him up, toss him over her shoulder, and sail off into the sunset to live happily ever after.
About the Author
Sandra Hill is a graduate of Penn State and worked for more than ten years as a features writer and education editor for publications in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Writing about serious issues taught her the merits of seeking the lighter side of even the darkest stories. She is the wife of a stockbroker and the mother of four sons.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(2 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(3 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(4 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(5 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(6 days)