- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
She will give him what he desires. But first, a small favor . . .
Lady Christina Fairhaven is devoted to her adoptive familyand most protective of her wayward brother.
So when battle-scarred and world-weary Captain Gavin Briggs arrives at her cottage bearing shocking newsthat she is the granddaughter of an aged, bad-tempered duke Christina is stunned . . . temporarily.
She will not meet the duke who abandoned her when she was a child; Gavin will not receive his significantand much neededreward. However, should the good Captain agree to help her locate and rescue her endangered sibling, then perhaps . . .
But with a fortune at stake, the road to London is paved with peril. Treachery awaits them . . . not to mention attraction, temptation, and a most unanticipated passion.
To regain his soul, to protect his lady, Gavin must be more than brave. To win his love, Christina must be positively . . .
About the Author
Margo Maguire is the author of nineteen historical romance novels. Formerly a critical care nurse, she worked for many years in a large Detroit trauma center. Margo writes full time and loves to hear from readers.
- Tara Dairman -- "The Stars of Summer"(Now)
- Ann Stewart Zachwieja, Katie Wise, Yoon Park, and Eddy Jordan -- "Listen to Your Mother"(1 day)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Strange Angels"(6 days)
- David Loy -- "A New Buddhist Path"(6 days)
- Carl Lehrburger -- "Secrets of Ancient America"(7 days)