- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Wuthering Heights is one of the world's greatest tales of unrequited love, captivating readers with its intense passion and drama since its publication in 1847. In this special collector's edition, the powerful, complex bond between Heathcliff and Catherine that unfolds in the wild, romantic landscape of the Yorkshire moors is beautifully presented in illustrated form for the first time.
About the Author
Emily BrontË (1818-1848) was an English novelist and poet, best remembered for her only novel, Wuthering Heights (1847). A year after publishing this single work of genius, she died at the age of thirty.
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "What Goes On"(5 hours)
- Mary Rockwood Lane -- "Healing with the Arts"(6 hours)
- Mirabai Starr -- "Saint Francis of Assisi", "Saint Teresa of Avila", and "The Showings of Julian of Norwich"(1 day)
- 25 Days of Grinch-mas Holiday Storytime, Featuring The Grinch!(7 days)
- Used Book Office Closed(9 days)