- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Nowhere But Home
Queenie wishes that her memory was a little spottier when feelings for her high school love resurface. He broke her heart and made her leave town--can she risk her heart again? But she has a new job--sure it's cooking last meals for death row inmates but at least they don't complain! Optioned for HBO.
About the Author
Liza Palmer is the author of the international bestseller Conversations with the Fat Girl, as well as Seeing Me Naked and A Field Guide to Burying Your Parents. She lives in Los Angeles, California, and is hard at work on her next novel in addition to several film and television projects.
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(3 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(6 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(9 days)
- William Ury -- "Getting to Yes with Yourself"(9 days)
- Sw. Shraddhananda aka Rev. Dr. Sonya Jones -- "Jesus Was a Shaktipat Guru"(10 days)