- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Nowhere But Home
Queenie wishes that her memory was a little spottier when feelings for her high school love resurface. He broke her heart and made her leave town--can she risk her heart again? But she has a new job--sure it's cooking last meals for death row inmates but at least they don't complain! Optioned for HBO.
About the Author
Liza Palmer is the author of the international bestseller Conversations with the Fat Girl, as well as Seeing Me Naked and A Field Guide to Burying Your Parents. She lives in Los Angeles, California, and is hard at work on her next novel in addition to several film and television projects.
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "What Goes On"(1 day)
- Mary Rockwood Lane -- "Healing with the Arts"(1 day)
- Mirabai Starr -- "Saint Francis of Assisi", "Saint Teresa of Avila", and "The Showings of Julian of Norwich"(2 days)
- 25 Days of Grinch-mas Holiday Storytime, Featuring The Grinch!(8 days)
- Used Book Office Closed(10 days)