- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
A breathtaking story of senseless, brutal death in a desolate terrain from New York Times bestselling author J. A. Jance
What kind of monster would savagely murder a 71-year-old and leave her battered corpse to rot in the Arizona desert? A crime so patently inhuman, it shocks even those who should be used to deathlike Joanna Brady, sheriff of Cochise County. But the slaying of a complex and truly uncommon senior is only one thread in a bloody tapestryas death follows death in horrific succession, leading one dedicated officer of the law to risk everything as she seeks answers in the lethal shadow of Outlaw Mountain.
About the Author
J. A. Jance is the New York Times bestselling author of the J. P. Beaumont series, the Joanna Brady series, the Ali Reynolds series, and four interrelated thrillers about the Walker family. Born in South Dakota and brought up in Bisbee, Arizona, Jance lives with her husband in Seattle, Washington, and Tucson, Arizona.
- A Workshop with Chanel Helgason MD -- "First Steps to Time Mastery"(8 hours)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Self Portrait with Expletives"(3 days)
- TaraShea Nesbit -- "The Wives of Los Alamos"(3 days)
- David Aguilar -- "Alien Worlds"(4 days)
- Jeffrey Bennett -- "What Is Relativity?"(5 days)