- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
A gun dealer is the first to die, his entire stock of weapons cleaned out. But the killer isnt finished yet, as a series of brutal, blood-chilling murders paralyzes the small Southwestern community the maniac has chosen to feed upon. Every stranger is suspect, every house the possible sanctuary of a monster who skillfully eludes each move of his pursuers. With fear electric and crackling in the bone-dry Arizona air, Sheriff Joanna Brady of Cochise County knows that she is the one who must protect the town she was chosen to serve. But her desperate hunt for a murderer is leading her into terrifying places . . . and it threatens to take a terrible personal toll on the people she most dearly loves.
About the Author
J. A. Jance is the New York Times bestselling author of the J. P. Beaumont series, the Joanna Brady series, the Ali Reynolds series, and four interrelated thrillers about the Walker family. Born in South Dakota and brought up in Bisbee, Arizona, Jance lives with her husband in Seattle, Washington, and Tucson, Arizona.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(3 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(4 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(5 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(6 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(7 days)