- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
A chilling story of deadly desire and cold murder from New York Times bestselling author J. A. Jance
A pretty, popular teenager never returned from her secret tryst in Skeleton Canyon. Perhaps it was youthful rage or savage passion that ripped the life from a child of privilege and abandoned her broken body to the cold Arizona night. Or maybe she stumbled onto something terrible, something too dangerous to know. Now dark secrets about a future hideously destroyed are pulling Sheriff Joanna Brady of Cochise County into a lethal nest of lies and greed, hidden in a desolate corner of the Southwestern Desertwhere the next blood that feeds the parched earth could be her own.
About the Author
J. A. Jance is the New York Times bestselling author of the J. P. Beaumont series, the Joanna Brady series, the Ali Reynolds series, and four interrelated thrillers about the Walker family. Born in South Dakota and brought up in Bisbee, Arizona, Jance lives with her husband in Seattle, Washington, and Tucson, Arizona.
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(3 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(6 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(9 days)
- William Ury -- "Getting to Yes with Yourself"(9 days)
- Sw. Shraddhananda aka Rev. Dr. Sonya Jones -- "Jesus Was a Shaktipat Guru"(10 days)