- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Charlie and the Christmas Kitty
Why is there a great big tree in the house?!?
And why are all these boxes underneath it?
Heywhat is that?!? Where did it come from?
Uh-oh. This isn't good. . . . This isn't good at all!
In this hilarious follow-up to the New York Times bestselling picture book Charlie the Ranch Dog, Ree Drummondthe Pioneer Woman herselfdelivers a story about getting into the holiday spirit and finding the good in all. Even though Charlie may not have put a kitty on his Christmas list, he learns that if you keep an open heart, new friends can come in unexpected packages.
About the Author
Ree Drummond is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Pioneer Woman Cooks. Ree's beloved website, The Pioneer Woman, was founded in 2006 and showcases her cooking, photography, and anecdotes about country life. Her cooking show, The Pioneer Woman, premiered on Food Network in 2011. Ree loves Ethel Merman songs, Toni Collette, and Gone With the Wind, and lives on a working cattle ranch in Oklahoma with her husband and four children.
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "What Goes On"(1 day)
- Mary Rockwood Lane -- "Healing with the Arts"(1 day)
- Mirabai Starr -- "Saint Francis of Assisi", "Saint Teresa of Avila", and "The Showings of Julian of Norwich"(2 days)
- 25 Days of Grinch-mas Holiday Storytime, Featuring The Grinch!(8 days)
- Used Book Office Closed(10 days)