- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Words That Matter: A Little Book of Life Lessons
O, The Oprah Magazine is celebrating its tenth anniversary with this powerful little book, which offers more than six hundred inspiring ideas and quotations selected from the pages of the magazine. Words That Matter is a gathering of some of the greatest wisdom to appear in the magazine over the last decade, from historical figures and spiritual leaders to authors and actors, philosophers and Nobel Prize winners. Here are the insights of Maya Angelou, Eckhart Tolle, Alice Walker, Elie Wiesel, Martha Beck, Suze Orman, and dozens of others on love and sex, friendship and gratitude, success and money, and beyond. And, of course, we've included the best of Oprahher most memorable moments, her advice on aging brilliantly, her favorite ways to give thanks, and her take on pursuing your wildest passions.
Words That Matter is a book to keep on your bedside table or by your favorite reading chaira book you will return to again and again, finding new ways to think about life each time you do.
- Deborah Frazier -- "Colorado's Hot Springs"(12 hours)
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(2 days)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(2 days)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(6 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(9 days)