- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
A Wish and a Prayer: A Blessings Novel
Anyone worried that life in a small town could get boring certainly hasn't lived in Henry Adams: With a pig on trial, the town's foster children still trying to find their place, and new love blossoming, there is plenty to occupy our favorite residents.
About the Author
Beverly Jenkins has received numerous awards, including three Waldenbooks Best Sellers Awards, two Career Achievement Awards from Romantic Times magazine, and a Golden Pen Award from the Black Writer’s Guild. Ms. Jenkins was voted one of the Top Fifty Favorite African-American writers of the twentieth century by AABLC, the nation’s largest online African-American book club.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Orphan Master's Son"(11 hours)
- Julie DuBose -- "Effortless Beauty"(1 day)
- How Do Books Get Published? A Seminar with Literary Agent Sara Megibow(2 days)
- Linda Kohanov -- "The Power of the Herd"(7 days)
- Suspense Quadrupled: Four Writers of Mystery(8 days)