- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Afterlives of the Rich and Famous
Look into the Lives of Our Most Beloved CelebritiesAfter Their Deaths
For the first time, renowned psychic Sylvia Browne reveals how cherished stars are using their talents since their deaths. Which celebrity is working on a cure for cancer? Who specializes in welcoming the newly departed to the Other Side?
From longtime regrets to newfound passions, Afterlives of the Rich and Famous includes everything these deceased stars most want to share with loved ones on this side:
- John Kennedy Jr. and Jackie Kennedy Onassis work with a team of researchers on the prenatal detection, treatment, and cure of birth defects.
- Katharine Hepburns favorite golf partner is Christopher Reeve.
- Brittany Murphy hopes to reincarnate quickly, and has charted an exquisitely unremarkable life in Portugal.
About the Author
Sylvia Browne is a number one New York Times bestselling author and world-famous psychic who has appeared regularly on the Montel Williams Show and Larry King Live, as well as making countless other media and public appearances. She is also founder of her church, the Society of Novus Spiritus, which celebrated its twenty-fifth anniversary in 2011.
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(11 hours)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(14 hours)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(4 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(7 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(10 days)