- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Amelia Bedelia's First Apple Pie
Amelia Bedelia is sure she will love everything about autumn.
The colorful trees
Jumping in the leaves
Apples, apples, apples
Warm apple pie
Fun family projects
Amelia Bedelia can't wait. What could be better? Autumn! Hooray for apples and fall!
About the Author
Herman Parish was in the fourth grade when his aunt, Peggy Parish, wrote the first book about Amelia Bedelia. The author lives in Princeton, New Jersey.
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(6 hours)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(9 hours)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(4 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(7 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(10 days)