- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Hedgehug: A Sharp Lesson in Love
Love is patient, and love is kind,
but for Hedgehug love is prickly, too.
Join this lonely hedgehog as he searches
for someone to accept his heart .
About the Author
Dan Pinto lives in Brooklyn. He likes to draw things. He once drew a bunch of drawings that eventually became a film called Hedgehug. The book youre now holding is based on that film. Its Dans first book. He hopes you like it.
Benn Sutton is a writer living in Sydney, Australia. He doesnt know much about love, but he sure knows what its like to be a prickly character.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(4 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(5 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(6 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(7 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(8 days)