- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Congratulations! You have been admitted to the most prestigious university in the world. Now what are you going to do?
Callie Andrews may not have money or connections or the right clothes, and she may have way too many complications in her love life, what with
the guy she loves to hate
the guy she'd love to forget
the guy she'd love to love
the guy she really should love
all vying for her attention.
But she has three fantastic roommates (best friends or her worst nightmare?) and a wholesome California-girl reputation (oops) and brains and beauty and big, big dreams.
Will it be enough to help her survive freshman year at Harvard?
About the Author
Lauren Kunze and Rina Onur were roommates and best friends for all four years at Harvard. They graduated in 2008. They started collaborating on this book when they were juniors. They refuse to say how much of it is true.
Praise for The Ivy…
“Wicked games and salty dialogue abound as Callie transitions from laid-back mathematician to social climber.”
“Gossip Girls and A-Listers will enjoy the bonding, backstabbing, and sneak peek into some of Harvard’s secret social clubs.”
“Lighthearted and quirky.”
-School Library Journal
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(16 hours)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(1 day)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(2 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(3 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(4 days)