- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
The ever-after, the demonic realm that parallels our own, is shrinking, and it's up to witch-turned-daywalking-demon Rachel Morgan to stop it before the fragile balance between Inderlanders and humans falls apart.
Of course, there's also the small fact that Rachel caused the ley line to rip in the first place. And the most powerful demon in the ever-after, the soul-eater Ku'Sox Sha-Ku'ru, has kidnapped her friend and her goddaughter as leverage in his quest for vengeance. If Rachel doesn't give herself up for execution, they will die.
Rachel must team up with elven tycoon Trent Kalamack-- a partnership fraught with perils of the heart and soul-- to rescue those she loves.
- Eric Skokan -- "Farm Fork Food"(4 days)
- Jon Bassoff -- "Factory Town"(5 days)
- Dannielle Owens-Reid & Kristin Russo -- "This Is a Book for Parents of Gay Kids"(6 days)
- Julie Hedlund & Susan Eaddy -- "My Love for You Is the Sun"(7 days)
- Veterans Speak Book Club Discussion of "The Yellow Birds"(7 days)