- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Pinkalicious: Pink around the Rink
After Pinkalicious colors her white ice skates with a cotton candy pink marker, she feels ready to spin, glide, and soar with the best of them. But as the color starts to run off of her skates, she is embarrassed. When Pinkalicious thought she was going to leave her mark on the skating rink, she didn't mean it so literally. . . .
This I Can Read story will have young readers laughing out louduntil they get pink in the cheeks!
About the Author
Victoria Kann is the author-artist of two #1 New York Times bestselling books, Silverlicious and Goldilicious, and is the artist and coauthor of the New York Times bestsellers Pinkalicious and Purplicious. In addition, Victoria cowrote Pinkalicious: The Musical, which premiered in New York City to sold-out audiences and continues to be performed across the country. Her award-winning artwork has graced the covers and pages of many magazines, newspapers, and books. She lives with her husband, who is a toy designer, and their two daughters, and works in a studio overlooking an Emeraldalicious garden of her own.
- David Gessner -- "All the Wild That Remains"(1 day)
- Tara Dairman -- "The Stars of Summer"(2 days)
- Ann Stewart Zachwieja, Katie Wise, Yoon Park, and Eddy Jordan -- "Listen to Your Mother"(3 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Strange Angels"(8 days)
- David Loy -- "A New Buddhist Path"(8 days)