- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
New York Times bestselling author Ian Douglas's virtuosic Star Corpsman series proves one thing: The Marines are still the toughest sons of guns in the galaxy.
As Bravo Company defuses a hostage crisis on an orbiting mining station, Navy Corpsman Elliot "Doc" Carlyle not only saves the lives of a wounded Marine and two extraterrestrial friendlies--he averts a terrorist strike intended to kill billions. His reward? Deployment on a recon mission into the darkest depths known to man.
Abyss Deep is a foreboding ocean planet torn by extremes: boiling storm world on one side, unbroken glacier on the other. Humans established a research colony there to study the planet's giant sea serpents--but the colony has gone ominously silent. When Carlyle's team arrives, they discover a vessel belonging to a warlike alien species hovering above the atmosphere. But below the ice lurks a mystery so chilling it will make even Elliot Carlyle's blood run cold.
- Tara Dairman -- "The Stars of Summer"(9 hours)
- Ann Stewart Zachwieja, Katie Wise, Yoon Park, and Eddy Jordan -- "Listen to Your Mother"(1 day)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Strange Angels"(6 days)
- David Loy -- "A New Buddhist Path"(6 days)
- Carl Lehrburger -- "Secrets of Ancient America"(7 days)