- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Barack and Michelle LP: Portrait of an American Marriage
Barack and Michelle: Portrait of an American Marriage is an intimate and ultimately riveting look at their unique relationship, and the humor, faith, fortitude, and grace that define it. It is, above all, a uniquely American love story. Given the obvious historic significance of what they accomplished together, the marriage of Barack and Michelle stands as one of the great personal and political partnerships in American history.
Yet, incredibly, the true nature of the marriage remains a mystery. And now, for the first time, Christopher Andersen draws on important sourcessome speaking here for the first timeto paint the first complete, compelling portrait of America's first black First Family.
About the Author
Christopher Andersen is the critically acclaimed author of twenty-eight books, which have been translated into more than twenty-five languages worldwide. A former contributing editor of Time magazine and senior editor of People magazine, Andersen has also written hundreds of articles for a wide range of publications, including Life magazine, the New York Times, and Vanity Fair.
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(2 hours)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(5 hours)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(4 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(7 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(10 days)