- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Marley: Snow Dog Marley
With the yard all covered in white, Marley's family is ready to enjoy the first snowfall of the seasonand much to everyone's surprise, Marley is on his best behavior. Could it be that the family's normally wild puppy is a natural snow dog?
Join Marley in this charming new addition to the I Can Read series. With simple text on every page, young readers will delight in reading Marley's hilarious adventures all by themselves.
About the Author
John Grogan is the author of the #1 adult bestseller Marley & Me: Life and Love with the Worlds Worst Dog, which inspired the bestselling middle-grade memoir Marley: A Dog Like No Other and the #1 bestselling picture book Bad Dog, Marley! He is also the author of the bestselling A Very Marley Christmas, Marley Goes to School, and Marley and the Kittens. John lives with his wife and three children and their new dogs, Gracie and Woodson, in the Pennsylvania countryside.
- David Gessner -- "All the Wild That Remains"(1 day)
- Tara Dairman -- "The Stars of Summer"(2 days)
- Ann Stewart Zachwieja, Katie Wise, Yoon Park, and Eddy Jordan -- "Listen to Your Mother"(3 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Strange Angels"(8 days)
- David Loy -- "A New Buddhist Path"(8 days)