- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Charming the Devil
She held him in her thrall, and he was powerless to resist . . .
To London society, they were nothing more than a group of well-bred ladies gathering to gossip about eligible bachelors. But the women of Lavender House share an uncommon gift that will lead them to days filled with danger—and nights of desire.
About the Author
Lois Greiman is the award-winning author of more than twenty novels, including romantic comedy, historical romance, and mystery. She lives in Minnesota with her family and an ever-increasing number of horses.
Praise for Charming the Devil…
Danger, deception, and enmity swirl around Faye and Bain as they struggle with love and trust issues in this complex, sometimes dark, and always suspenseful romance,
Danger, deception, and enmity swirl around Faye and Bain as they struggle with love and trust issues in this complex, sometimes dark, and always suspenseful romance, the last of Greiman’s original “Witches of Mayfair” trilogy
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(2 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(3 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(4 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(5 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(6 days)