- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
The Shadow Girl
When Lily Winston's father dies on her 17th birthday, he leaves behind a mystery about her family's pastNand about the mysterious shadow girl who has followed Lily and whispered in her ear for her entire life.
About the Author
Jennifer Archer moved twenty-three times before her eleventh birthdayand one more time at the age of sixteen. She has lived in Texas, Colorado, New Mexico, Kansas, Arizona, California, and Oklahoma. An avid reader no matter where she was, Jennifer has always felt at home in the pages of a good book. Today, Jennifer spends as much time writing books as she does reading them. She has written several novels for adults; Through Her Eyes is her first novel for teens. The mother of two grown sons, Jennifer lives in Amarillo, Texas, with her husband and two dogs.
- David Gessner -- "All the Wild That Remains"(2 days)
- Tara Dairman -- "The Stars of Summer"(3 days)
- Ann Stewart Zachwieja, Katie Wise, Yoon Park, and Eddy Jordan -- "Listen to Your Mother"(4 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Strange Angels"(9 days)
- David Loy -- "A New Buddhist Path"(9 days)